Presenting yourself, your work and your science – a communication toolbox for your PhD career
- The elevator pitch - A short summary of your work and its value, in a way that is not only short and precise but also interesting!
- Linked In – create a decent page.
Prior to the course you will receive material to study and you will be asked to prepare a presentation of your own work based on these questions:
- What do you do as a scientist?
- What problem do you solve?
- How is your research different?
- Why should I care?
Your presentations will be the basis of the workshop. We will look at them together and find ways to improve them. Preparation for the workshop will take 1-2 hours.
Olle Bergman, M.Sc., is a communications consultant, specialising in scientific communication and science dissemination.
Participation is free of charge.
Max number of participants: 20
Registration deadline April 5, 2017
The workshop is open to all PhD students from MoMeD/CCR/DRA, however PCAP students have first priority!
No longer open for registration.